Computers & thunderstorms - Junction, Texas Day 1 - Friday, 5/14

I pulled out of the driveway and drove straight to Jacob & Sons Stone. You see, I wanted to know how much my loaded bike weighed – 1041 lbs. I looked at my phone and Cheryl called to let me know that my right saddle bag was open (such a Glen thing to do). You think she will worry about me on my trip? So, I headed out west toward Llano (dinner @ Cooper’s famous BBQ for dinner) to avoid the thunderstorms moving in from the southwest. I then drove south to go south of the storms. The plan was to go I10 west. By the time I arrived in Junction, my radar indicated that I wouldn’t make it to the next town before hitting the storms. So, I honkered down and parked my bike under the hotel canopy. It is then I discovered my computer issues. Grrrrrrrrr!

Starting odometer reading for trip: 20235
Cedar Park to Junction
Miles: 141
Sites: Texas Hill Country & big thunder boomers
Emotion for the day: Frustration

No comments:

Post a Comment