My trip launches Friday 5/14/2010

I have been putting together a trip for the last year to cover the Western 24 contingent United States (7000 miles) on my 2009 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Screamin' Eagle motorcycle. I can only take two weeks off of work. My original plan was to hit the four corners of the United States but quickly discovered that was going to be physically impossible to do in two weeks. The trip has evolved into covering the Western United States in fifteen days. You see, I will work five days this week and use the weekend to get a head start to begin the two weeks vacation. I will be staying with friends and family (5 nights unless you see other places with friends or relatives along the way) as well as small town hotels to get a taste of the local flavor. Please look at the route. If you see any possibilities of people you know along the route that would be willing to rest my head one night, please let me know. Please call me on my cell phone before I leave this Friday. Thanks

Glen
Cell 512 415-4295

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a safe and exciting trip!! Be careful and take lots of pics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your posts and pics while on your odyssey. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete